The Garden Museum is Britain’s only museum dedicated to the art, history and design of gardens.
Through a permanent collection of around 5000 works; three major exhibitions each year; a programme of over 40 events, lecture and festivals; and a schools and outreach programme, the Museum aims to highlight gardens and gardening and the impact they have on everyday life.
The Garden Museum can offer a valued experience for organisations wishing to align their brand with a well-loved cultural asset and can provide a unique and attractive set of staff and client benefits.
We are currently in the process of developing these packages but hope to include some of the following examples:
- Free and discounted entertaining opportunities in our stunning event spaces
- Access to the main museum collection during venue hire events
- Special opportunities to see items of the collection not on show
- Talks in the workplace or at venue hire events from a curator
- Invites for senior staff to opening receptions and other Museum hosted events
- Complimentary tickets to the museum for staff and clients to see the main collection and special exhibitions
- Discount opportunities for staff in the museum shop and restaurant
- Brand awareness in our annual report and online.
Partnership with the Garden Museum provides exclusive access to a much loved cultural organisation in Central London whilst also supporting future ventures and expanding our public programme.
Find out more
To talk further about ways to become involved, please contact our Corporate Development Manager, Dan Cowdrill.