The Garden Museum is Britain’s only museum dedicated to the art, history and design of gardens.
Through a permanent collection of around 5000 works; three major exhibitions each year; a programme of over 40 events, lecture and festivals; and a schools and outreach programme, the Museum aims to highlight gardens and gardening and the impact they have on everyday life.
The Garden Museum can offer a valued experience for organisations wishing to align their brand with a well-loved cultural asset and can provide a unique and attractive set of staff and client benefits. Partnership with the Garden Museum provides exclusive access to a much loved cultural organisation in Central London whilst also supporting future ventures and expanding our public programme.
Corporate Partnership packages can be built around your company’s needs, but could include:
- Complimentary hire of the Nave and Sackler Garden
- Complimentary hire of the Clore Learning Space
- Access to the main Museum collection during venue hire events
- Talks from the Director of the Garden Museum
- ‘Food Learning Workshops’ with our in-house Food Learning team, ideal for away days and teambuilding
- Invites for senior staff to opening receptions and other Museum hosted events
- Complimentary tickets to the Museum for staff and clients to see the main collection and special exhibitions
- Brand awareness on our supporters page online
The cost for Corporate Partnership is £12,500 + VAT and we are happy to work closely with potential partners to adapt benefits that suit the needs of the organisation looking to work with us. Details of sponsorship fees can be found by contacting the Corporate Development team.
Find out more
To talk further about ways to become involved, please contact our Fundraising Manager, Christina McMahon.