Not found what you were looking for?
You might find your answer in our frequently asked questions, or alternatively you can get in touch with us directly.
- What is your refund policy?
Please see our Terms, Conditions and Refund Policy for full details.
- Do you charge a booking fee?
We do not charge a booking fee for events booked through our website.
- Can I buy tickets to the Museum as a gift for a Friend?
- Can I buy a Friend Membership as a gift?
You can, find out more about our Friends Membership and join online here.
- What concessions are available?
We offer concessions for students, senior citizens, art fund members, those who are unemployed and families. We also offer a reduced rate for groups of ten or more when pre-booking. See our prices.
- Do I need to book a table?
We welcome walk ins, and do also take bookings. For groups of six or more we recommend booking by email, please email email@example.com. As the café is small, we do not take bookings for more than 10 people.
- Is the Garden Café vegetarian?
The Garden Café is not purely vegetarian, but we do ensure that there are always vegetarian options.
- What time does the café open?
Our current café opening times are slightly different to the Museum’s opening hours, and are available here
- How can I become a Friend?
Becoming a Friend of the Garden Museum is easy, and you will join a community of other supporters of the Museum as well as receiving great benefits. Find out more and join.
- Can I volunteer at the Garden Museum
We welcome volunteers in many different aspects of the Museum. Find out what roles are available and apply.
- How can I donate to the Garden Museum?
- Who should I get in touch with for a press enquiry?
Please email our Press and Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to help with your enquiry.