Not found what you were looking for?
You might find your answer in our frequently asked questions, or alternatively you can get in touch with us directly.
- Can I take photos at the Museum?
Absolutely. We just ask that you don’t use flash or a tripod. Feel free to share your photos on social media and tag us so we can see what you’ve enjoyed during your visit!
- Why is the Museum closed on the first Monday of the month?
The Museum is open seven days a week, so once a month we close so that our team can carry out essential maintenance on the exhibitions and collections.
- How do I book tickets for a school or educational group?
You can book a visit from a school or educational group in our learning section.
- Do you charge a booking fee?
We do not charge a booking fee for events booked through our website.
- Can I book a ahead?
You don’t need to book ahead for entry to the Museum unless you are with a group of more than 10 people. Book or enquire for a group.
We hold regular evening events, which are very popular and do need to be booked in advance. Find out about our upcoming events.
- Can I buy tickets to the Museum as a gift for a Friend?
- Can I buy a Friend Membership as a gift?
You can, find out more about our Friends Membership and join online here.
- What concessions are available?
We offer concessions for students, senior citizens, art fund members, those who are unemployed and families. We also offer a reduced rate for groups of ten or more when pre-booking. See our prices.
- Do I need to book a table?
We welcome walk ins, and do also take bookings. For groups of six or more we recommend booking by email, please email email@example.com. As the café is small, we do not take bookings for more than 10 people.
- Is the Garden Café vegetarian?
The Garden Café is not purely vegetarian, but we do ensure that there are always vegetarian options.
- What time does the café open?
Our current café opening times are slightly different to the Museum’s opening hours, and are available here
- Is the Garden Café open on the first Monday of the month when the Museum is closed?
No, the café is also closed on the first Monday of the month.
- How can I become a Friend?
Becoming a Friend of the Garden Museum is easy, and you will join a community of other supporters of the Museum as well as receiving great benefits. Find out more and join.
- Can I volunteer at the Garden Museum
We welcome volunteers in many different aspects of the Museum. Find out what roles are available and apply.
- How can I donate to the Garden Museum?
- Who should I get in touch with for a press enquiry?
Please email our Press and Marketing Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to help with your enquiry.