Becoming a Patron allows you to benefit from a strong and close relationship with The Garden Museum. You can enjoy behind-the-scenes access to our collections and invitations to exclusive events, as well as providing vital funding.
Who are the Patrons of the Garden Museum?
The Patrons of the Garden Museum are a generous group of individuals who help to fund the collection, exhibitions and education programmes at the Garden Museum.
In doing so, our Patrons have enabled the Garden Museum to transform from a fixed display of gardening artefacts into a centre of ideas, research, celebration and debate about the design, history and culture of gardens. Our Patrons programme offers exclusive opportunities for individuals to engage with our work and collection.
As well as supporting the Garden Museum, Patrons receive:
- Invitations to exclusive Private Views and events for Patrons and invited guests only
- Invitations to exclusive Patron events (event cost included in membership price), including Patron lunches and the annual Patron trip
- Reduced price tickets on all public events, including garden visits and the Literary Festival
- Free entry to the Garden Museum, including temporary exhibitions
- 15% off any purchases in the shop
- Two copies of the Garden Museum Journal each year
- Regular news and updates by letter from the Director and Fundraising Officer
How do I become a Patron?
Patrons give from £500 per year for a minimum of three years.
If you would like to hear more information about the Garden Museum Patron Group or are interested in becoming a Patron, please contact our Fundraising Officer Christina McMahon by email or by telephone on 020 7401 8865.
Garden Museum Life Patrons make a one-off donation of £5000 to the Museum. Life Patron payments go towards the conservation and care of the collection, and indefinitely entitles them to the benefits of the Patron scheme (listed above). If you are interested in becoming a Life Patron, or would like further information, please contact Christina.