The Patrons of the Garden Museum are a generous group of individuals who help to fund our collection, exhibitions and educational activities, and enjoy a programme of exclusive opportunities and events.
Who are the Patrons of the Garden Museum?
Becoming a Patron allows you to benefit from a strong and close relationship with The Garden Museum.
Our Patrons have enabled the Garden Museum to transform from a fixed display of gardening artefacts into a centre of ideas, research, celebration and debate about the design, history and culture of gardens. The Patrons’ programme offers a series of unique events for individuals to engage with our work and collection, and go behind the scenes at some of Britain’s best loved gardens.
As well as supporting the Garden Museum, Patrons receive:
- Invitations to exhibition Private Views and other exclusive events
- An invitation to the Patrons’ lunch
- An invitation to the annual Patrons’ Garden Visit (previous trips have included Petworth and Chatsworth House)
- Discount on Garden Museum events, including our garden visits and the Literary Festival
- Free entry to the Garden Museum,
- 15% off any purchases in the shop
- Two copies of the Garden Museum Journal each year
How do I become a Patron?
Patrons give from £500 per year (£100 subscription fee and £400 donation per annum).
If you would like to join as a Patron please download the below form and return to Fundraising Manager, Christina McMahon, or to hear more information about the Garden Museum Patron Group, please contact Christina by email or by telephone on 020 7401 8865.