The Patrons of the Garden Museum are a generous group of individuals who help to fund our collection, exhibitions and educational activities, and enjoy a programme of exclusive opportunities and events.
Who are the Patrons of the Garden Museum?
Becoming a Patron allows you to benefit from a strong and close relationship with The Garden Museum.
Our Patrons have enabled the Garden Museum to transform from a fixed display of gardening artefacts into a centre of ideas, research, celebration and debate about the design, history and culture of gardens. The Patrons’ programme offers a series of unique events for individuals to engage with our work and collection, and go behind the scenes at some of Britain’s best loved gardens.
As well as supporting the Garden Museum, Patrons receive:
- Invitations to exhibition Private Views
- An invitation to the annual Patrons’ lunch
- An invitation to the annual Patrons’ Garden Visit (previous trips have included Petworth and Chatsworth House)
- Discount on Garden Museum events, including our garden visits and the Literary Festival
- Free entry to the Garden Museum
- 15% off purchases in the shop
- Complimentary copies of the Garden Museum Journal as they are released
How do I become a Patron?
Patronage is recommended as £500 per year (£150 subscription fee incl. VAT, and usually a donation of £350), or £42 per month.
If you would like to join as a Patron please download the below form and return to Fundraising Manager, Christina McMahon by email or post.
If you are an existing Patron who wishes to renew online, please do so by clicking “Buy Now” below”.