Become a Friend of the Garden Museum and help support Britain’s only Museum dedicated to the history, art and design of gardens.
Friend membership includes
- Free unlimited entry to the Garden Museum and all temporary exhibitions
- Exclusive Friends Private Views of our major exhibitions
- Priority booking for our popular Garden Visits
- Discounted tickets for Garden Museum talks, events and Garden Visits
- A complimentary copy of the regular Garden Museum Journal upon publication
- 15% discount on purchases in the Garden Museum shop
- Regular e-bulletins to keep you up to date with our news, events and future plans
To buy a gift membership choose the membership type below and follow the instructions, ensuring you tick the “Gift” option. This can either be sent to you or to the person the membership is for. If you would like to speak to someone about your gift purchase, please email Robert Hugill, Membership Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adding a Guest
Adding a guest to your membership allows you and a guest to enjoy free entry to the Museum and discounted event tickets including Garden Visits.
The Couple option provides individual membership cards for two people at one address, with both people able to enjoy all the benefits of the Friend membership (though only one copy of the journal is posted to the address).
Receive a discount on membership when you pay by Direct Debit:
- Friend £41 (usually £45)
- Friend + Guest £55 (usually £60)
- Couple £65 (usually £70)
To pay by Direct Debit please call the Garden Museum on 0207 401 8865, or download and return the form below.
How do I become a Friend?
Choose one of the below options to purchase your chosen Friend membership.
If you would rather pay by cheque, please download the joining form below and send the completed form and your cheque to the Museum, marked for the attention of ”Membership’.
Annual Membership – Friend
Annual Membership – Friend and Guest
Pay by cheque
The Patrons of the Garden Museum are a group of supporters who give a suggested donation, suggested at £750 a year, to fund the collection.
Find out more about our Patrons scheme.