Event Stewards are responsible for maintaining the Museum’s Commercial and Venue Hire functions during out-of-hours events. The hours are as directed by the Head of Events and while on duty you will be managed by the Event Manager.
The Garden Museum
The Museum is the only Museum dedicated to the history, art and design of gardens, and the new Garden Museum opens us up to wider cultural and heritage audiences.
• Overseeing the Museum’s site, facilities and security operations during out-of-hours events
• Be the Museum’s point of contact during the event
• Assisting with the setup, pack down and running of internal and external events
• Any other activities as reasonably required
• Show Initiative and be proactive
• Willingness to learn about the museum
• Heavy lifting is required so must be comfortable with that.
• Certain events require formal attire and one must adhere to this.
Please send a CV and cover letter of not more than one page explaining why you would like to work within this role to email@example.com by 18th July, 2021. Only successful candidates will be invited to interview with the team.
- Apply by: 18/07/2021
- Zero hour contract
- £11 per hour