*Floriculture Private View
Patrons of the Garden Museum
The Garden Museum Patron Group helps to fund the exhibitions and events programme and education work at the Garden Museum and in doing so have enabled us to transform the Museum from being a fixed display of a collection of gardening artefacts into a centre of ideas, research, celebration and debate about the design, history and culture of gardens.
The Garden Museum is closed for redevelopment for 14 months, reopening in March 2017. From that time your support will be all the more important. Patrons will be offered exclusive opportunities to see behind the scenes at the Museum during the redevelopment. Patrons will also be able to enjoy aprogramme of events at different locations around the UK, including talks in London, visits to private gardens, and the Annual Patron Trip. During this time the support of our Patrons will be more valuable than ever. Patronswill also be invited to visit the new Museum before the doors reopen to the public in early 2017. For more information about the Garden Museum Development Project click here.
As well as supporting the Garden Museum, Patrons receive
Reduced price tickets on all public events, including garden visits and the Literary Festival
The option to attend exclusive private talks open only to Patrons and Friends.
- Two copies of the Garden Museum Journal each year
- Advance notification of Museum events and exhibitions by email, and regular news and updates by letter from the Patrons Coordinator and Director
- Invitations to exclusive Private Views of each exhibition for Patrons and invited guests only
- Invitations to exclusive Patron events (event cost included in membership price), including Patron lunches and the annual Patron Trip
When the Museum reopens, Patrons will also receive:
- Free entry to the Garden Museum, including temporary exhibitions
- 15% off any purchases in the shop
How do I become a Patron?
Patrons give from £500 per year for a minimum of three years. If you would like to hear more information about the Garden Museum Patron Group or are interested in becoming a Patron, please contact Fundraising Officer Christina McMahon by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 020 7401 8865.
The Garden Museum is a Registered Charity, No. 1088221